DealStream Logo

Injection Molding Businesses For Sale In Municipal District of Pincher Creek No. 9, AB

We do not currently have any active ads for Injection Molding Businesses For Sale In Municipal District of Pincher Creek No. 9, AB. Register now to sign up for alerts when new ads matching this criteria are added, or create a free Businesses Wanted ad.

Here are some other posts you might like:

Pharmacy For Sale

Pharmacy opportunity for sale. Located in Southern Connecticut. This pharmacy consist of 95% prescriptions only and the other 5% OTC. Great technician pharmacy opportunity for tremendous growth. This pharmacy is only one year old. Please contact the broker.

Day Care In Queens County, NY

3000 SF Approved Kings County Day Care space with C/O in place. Being sold as an asset type opportunity to furnish staff and start your own daycare with seller landlord support. Great location! Rent $7,000 plus taxes of $16k or total rent $8k per month all. Their capacity was for HDC Vouches 25 kids...

Cleaning Company In Cumberland County

This cleaning business had been established for over 12 years in the Portland area. They do mostly commercial cleaning with a few high-end homes scattered in. They have three commercial vehicles with large inside capacities are Wrapped with their professional grade name and logo. This continually attracts...

Telecom Carrier W/ 740K Numbers

Wireless Telecom Carrier that has premium and exclusive phone numbers for California and Nevada including Los Angeles and San Diego phone numbers. Includes Domains, Servers, Software

Reduced Custom Homes&Remodeling Contracting Srvc

Purchase for Equipment and inventory value! Servicing within 100 miles of Zillah and Yakima areas of Washington, this general contractor specializes in constructing and remodeling projects for residential and custom built family homes (80%) and commercial buildings (20%). The Company’s primary services...

New Social Edit Technology

This is a new edit technology where users can edit any social media after a message is sent. Huge potential. It works with Whats App, facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat and most others. Contact is interested in finding out more.

Abbotsford-B2B Step Into Ownership W/ Income

Established and successful business for sale. Business location offering printing, marketing, signs, and mail. Stable client base with a high percentage of repeat accounts. Excellent location in Abbotsford with access to thousands of B2B prospects. *Please note that this business is an owner-operator...

Established Pharmacy For Sale In Kings County, NY

Well established pharmacy for more than 100 years,Current owner have it for 5 years. Pharmacy average 150 prescriptions per day. Pharmacy gross revenue is 3,000,000 per year, the pharmacy gross revenue was 6,000,000 when last owner had it. The right pharmacist can bring the business back to where it...

Federal Goverment Construction Management Firm

This is a well established, 26 year old civil engineering and construction management firm with headquarteres in Florida and half of the staff in their Washington, DC office. Long term, deep relationships with Dept of Defense, NASA, FBI, agencies. Well run, lean operation, extremely profitable, Two...

Creative Photo & Movie Editor Apps W/ Subsc. Rev.

For sale is a set of four photo and video editor related apps that are currently doing over $250K/month ($3mm+/year) in subscription revenue and growing. The company focuses on developing mobile apps in the photo/video and entertainment market. For the past 5 years they have honed and tailored their...

Sign up today to receive a customized stream of listings matching your interests.

By clicking "Join Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.