DealStream Logo

Mining and Oil Businesses For Sale In Cochise County, AZ

We do not currently have any active ads for Mining and Oil Businesses For Sale In Cochise County, AZ. Register now to sign up for alerts when new ads matching this criteria are added, or create a free Businesses Wanted ad.

Here are some other posts you might like:

Usa Business For Sale

Energy, Gas and Oil business for sale

Alberta (Canada) Energy Company for sale (excellen

Alberta (Canada) Energy Company for sale (excellent starter) 10 year old Energy Company with active Alberta Operators license. Owned assets with PV. of 9 million. No Bank debt. Net cash-flow 2017, post development, is 1.7 million at present commodity pricing. Will consider Offering for debt and/or...

Dolomite Quarry and Manufacturing Plant

15.4 million MT proven reserves on open pit quarry of high quality Dolomite. Rock, sand and lime products used by landscaping supply companies, agricultural operations as a soil amendment, in cattle and chicken feed, for use in stucco products, precast, marker lime for sports fields. Had contracts with...

Retail & Distrubution Business

Though the building has been around since the 1940's, this Retail & Distribution Business was re-established in 1995. Selling equipment and supplies to well drillers, coal miners, power plants, oil field companies and government officials in the northwest quarter of Colorado this company has produced...

We at Black Matrix Energy are planning to drill a

We at Black Matrix Energy are planning to drill a Mississippian reef well in north Jack County Texas! We are in search for added investors which of whom can deduct 100% of investment, 70% of investment in the first year with IDC's and the remaining 30% depreciable over a 7 yr basis! We have 70% non-op...

Mining and Manufacturing Business

Dolomite quarry and manufacturing plant.

West Texas Oilfield Service Company

Oil and gas service company top tier companies in the Permian Basin providing specialized services in spooling, banding and cable. Additionally, they provide quick response services and trucking for specialized delivery, installation and repair of pumps, drives, transformers and cable. Company has...

US Gold & Silver Ore Processing Mill

This Southwestern US Gold/Silver Processing Mill has an Active-Status captive processing and tailings (110(2)) permit. The mill is also centered between many small high-grade mining operations, and its 110(d) technical amendment will allow the business to "toll mill" for these clients. The mill uses...

We have 1- Mighty M #320-298-100 Pumping Unit for

We have 1- Mighty M #320-298-100 Pumping Unit for sale. Pumping Unit is in excellent condition. It is located near Horntown, OK.

Oil Field Services Transport Company

An established oil field services company specialize in transport of liquid gases, water, oilfield machinery and equipment. Facilities include a mud mixing plant producing oil base mud supporting local drilling operations. Company is licensed with a permit from TRRC to own and operate an injection disposal...