- ‹ Any Business Type
- Beverage Manufacturers and Bottlers
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Clothing and Clothing Accessories
- Computers and Electronic Products
- Contract and OEM Manufacturing
- Diversified Manufacturing
- Electrical Equipment, Appliances and Components
- Food Manufacturers
- Furniture and Related Products
- Leather and Related Products
- Lumber and Building Products
- Machinery, Excluding Computers
- Medical Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Metal Smelting and Casting, Foundries
- Other Manufacturing
- Paper and Packaging
- Petroleum and Coal Products, Refineries
- Plastics & Rubber
- Solar & Alternative Energy Products
- Stone, Clay, Glass and Concrete
- Textile Products, Excluding Clothing
- Tobacco Products
- Transportation Equipment
This business specializes in custom-designed sand carved, kiln-formed, air-brushed, architectural glass for different applications including (but not limited to) door panels, back-splashes, countertops, etc. The business boasts a cadre of talented glass artists and ships custom products to customers...
The Concrete Manufacturer is located on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. The Company has been in the industry for over 35 years. The Company manufactures and provides concrete and gravel sales. The Company has several well located gravel pits with long term agreements to secure the supply...
Special Original Opportunity to partner or buy or license advanced invention of Jet-Fins Action for Divers, Skin-Divers, Sky-Divers as well as Aquatic Rehabilitation of upper body section in pools or outdoors. Here, you work with a wise inventor and good businessman on very profitable moral ways.
This concrete precast manufacturer supplies and installs products across the province. Opportunity to expand into other provinces and the USA. The business includes an enormous territory that can easily be serviced from their central location in the lower mainland of BC. Facilities: Possibility...
Price Reduction Was $599,000 Now $549,000! This award winning and profitable business franchise has been helping homeowners organize their lives across the Lower Mainland of BC and beyond! From custom garages and man caves to Victorian style powder rooms and his & hers walk-in closets. The...
Rare opportunity to own an established custom woodworking business with significant asset value - including real estate appraised at $1,400,000, equipment at $300,000 and inventory at approximately $100,000. This business has established a niche for custom specialty woodwork for upscale residences...