Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results
Established Oyster Farm
S

Established Oyster Farm

We are pleased to present for sale this premier grower, processor, and exporter of world-famous pacific west coast Kumamoto oysters, Manilla clams, Japanese scallops, and geoduck clams. Sustainable aquaculture farming is becoming one of the most sought after and profitable ventures in the world. As...

Mechanical Advisory Firm Recurring Clients are 90%
S

Mechanical Advisory Firm Recurring Clients are 90%

With 90% of revenue coming from recurring clients, this mechanical advisory company subcontracts almost all their labor. They have been serving major commercial clients since 1992 in HVAC, mechanical, and plumbing and 80% of their business is from new construction with the remaining 20% coming from...

 

You May Also Like...

B.C. Canada College With DLI # For Sale
S

B.C. Canada College With DLI # For Sale

Our client is selling their highly sought-after private career college located in the popular Vancouver market in British Columbia, Canada. The college has a strong reputation for delivering high-quality programming for entry-level and mid-career students in the local and international market, providing...

S

Established Market with Gas Station & Liquor Store

This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well-established market with a retail liquor license located in beautiful British Columbia, with decades of history and an impeccable reputation for quality goods and services. In addition to the general store and fishing supplies, the business also holds a much...

S

Architectural Firm

This is an opportunity to acquire a profitable full-service architectural studio with a track record of sustained growth and satisfied customer base. The business comes with a library of pre-made detail drawings and past designs that would be a great asset to any successful buyer. These designs have...

Established Market with Gas Station & Liquor Store
S

Established Market with Gas Station & Liquor Store

This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well-established market with a retail liquor license located in beautiful British Columbia, with decades of history and an impeccable reputation for quality goods and services. In addition to the general store and fishing supplies, the business also holds a much...

S

Outdoor Living Products Dealership

One of Western Canada’s leading dealerships specializing in outdoor home living products, this company is an authorized dealer for several well-known, made-in-Canada brands. The business has grown rapidly, as consumers continue to turn their focus and dollars towards improving lives at home. Demand...