Businesses For Sale in Major County OK
Searched the DealStream database for Businesses For Sale in Major County OK and found no matches. Expanded the search to nearby areas and found the following matches.
Multi Section Dewey County Mineral Package #473751 posted Aug 11, 2017
- Dewey County, Oklahoma, United States
Our group has a combined 42.62007625 net mineral acre package available covering 8 sections in Dewey County, Oklahoma. Recent lease bonus' in the listed tracts have ranged from $2,000-2,750/ac;3yr;1/5th. We are looking to sell as a package deal only at this time with a price of $5k/ac. 17-16N-16W ...
2 SWD Wells + Trucking Fleet in SCOOP/STACK, OK #473609 posted Aug 9, 2017
- Kingfisher County, Oklahoma, United States
Acute shortage of salt water disposal facilities in the very hot SCOOP and STACK oil and gas play leads to this very attractive listing. 2 SWD wells available, drilled and permitted for 13,000 barrels of water per day, and permits can be amended to increase this to 20,000 bwpd. Typical fees...
ISO Spec House Investor/ Partnership #471476 posted Jul 3, 2017
- Cashion, Oklahoma, United States
- Available On Request
We own 80ac of prime real estate on the Cimarron river in what has now just become a sought after area for the school district. We are seeking an investor to help us with the spec house. We have the plots completed we have a respectable builder and a realestate team ready to work with us. The only hold...
Dental Practice with Over 1.25 Million Collections #468572 posted May 17, 2017
- Woods County, Oklahoma, United States
• Well established Oklahoma dental practice • Averaged over $1.25 million in collections • Average Cash-Flow $395,000 • Current dentist willing to stay for multiple years. • Up-to-date dental equipment • Nicely designed office with room to expand • Transferable lease available in downtown area • Well...
Glass Installation Company #461605 posted Jan 24, 2017
- Woodward County, Oklahoma, United States
This is a growing full service glass company offering products for business, auto and home in a growing town in North West Oklahoma. Founded in 1990, the revenue split is about $12% residential, 38% auto and 50% commercial. The vast majority of work is sourced within the county but extends up to 90...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.