DealStream Logo

No photo available

Details

Sep 22, 2016Architectural firm specializing in residential additions, remodeling and custom homes for sale. Min. of 8% to 10% return or take an active part in the operations @ a minimum 50% to 60% return. Asking for 75% total company purchase leaving 25% for current owner as residual income. Owner is available to stay on as a consultant and to help develop the business for future growth. Purchase price is $525,000, which as stated above 75% = $394,000 to interested party.

Learn More About This Listing

Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.

By clicking "Join Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.