DealStream (formerly MergerNetwork) is a global marketplace for buying and selling businesses, real estate, oil and gas assets, private investments, and other business-to-business items. Founded in 1995, DealStream has over 500,000 members in 100 countries.
- May 1995 - DealStream launches MergerNetwork, a website for buying and selling businesses. It is one of the first online marketplaces on the Internet.
- August 1997 - MergerNetwork introduces automated search agents.
- October 2003 - MergerNetwork introduces personalized listing recommendations.
- February 2006 - MergerNetwork passes 100,000 member registrations.
- June 2009 - MergerNetwork introduces social networking tools for dealmakers.
- August 2010 - MergerNetwork introduces fraud screening software to protect its members.
- March 2015 - MergerNetwork passes 500,000 member registrations.
- September 2016 - MergerNetwork begins offering other types of opportunities, including real estate, trade goods, and business services.
- January 2017 - MergerNetwork changes it name to DealStream.
- April 2017 - Dealstream introduces TrustShields to allow members to verify their identities.
- April 2018 - Dealstream introduces Streams to give members precise control over the types of opportunities they receive.
DealStream is owned by DealStream, Inc., a closely held company based in Cambridge, MA. DealStream's founder and CEO is Robert Brauns.
How To Reach Us
DealStream's offices are located at 245 First Street, Suite 1800, Cambridge, MA 02142. Our phone number is +1-617-497-5100. Follow this link to send email.