- ‹ Any Business Type
- Beverage Manufacturers and Bottlers
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Clothing and Clothing Accessories
- Computers and Electronic Products
- Contract and OEM Manufacturing
- Diversified Manufacturing
- Electrical Equipment, Appliances and Components
- Food Manufacturers
- Furniture and Related Products
- Leather and Related Products
- Lumber and Building Products
- Machinery, Excluding Computers
- Medical Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Metal Smelting and Casting, Foundries
- Other Manufacturing
- Paper and Packaging
- Petroleum and Coal Products, Refineries
- Plastics & Rubber
- Solar & Alternative Energy Products
- Stone, Clay, Glass and Concrete
- Textile Products, Excluding Clothing
- Tobacco Products
- Transportation Equipment
USDA Approved Food Manuf. & Comm. Bakery. This is a very unique opportunity to buy an existing business with several revenue streams and great upside by adding further distribution of existing, proven products and adding additional lines. The business was originally a commercial bakery established in...
This very reputable business, located in a strong community in south-eastern Connecticut, offers manufactured precision, custom made, EDM electrodes from carbon graphite. Some of their major loyal customers include Pratt & Whitney, Westco, Global Turbine, Electro Methods and many more corporations....
This is a Countertop Fabrication Shop And Showroom for solid surface materials selling kitchen countertops, sinks, faucets and cabinets to homes, commercial & industrial businesses, food service and educational operations, offices, hotels and motels for more than 25 years in the area. Just the name...
Highly profitable metal stamping company located in South Eastern, CT. The company is a multi generational company and has been in business for nearly 100 years. The company has a wide variety of customers which include large Fortune 500 companies. The company focuses on stamping smaller parts to...
Our firm is representing an established injection molding company that is seeking new ownership. The business specializes in producing prototype and production injection molds. Products are made with a variety of thermoplastics and neoprene rubbers. The owner of the company, who currently works full-time...