Established for over 30 years, this business is a leader in the specialised and rapidly expanding areas of financial reporting valuations, insurance valuations and asset management within the public and not-for-profit sectors.
The company’s patented methodology has been embedded into Cloud Based technology enabled services, which is a large and growing market. In Australia, the total reported value of ‘All Government, non-financial assets’ is almost $1.5 trillion [Australian Bureau of Statistics]. Internationally, 120 of the world’s 165 accounting jurisdictions / countries anticipate that they will be reporting on an accrual basis by 2030, up from 49 today.
Features of this business include:
- Strong performance; averaging c. 29% return on combined professional services and licencing income over the past 2 years
- Unique, technology enabled services using patented and proprietary software
- High levels of industry recognition and bid invitations
- Large and expanding client base across Australasia
- Ongoing, repeat business arising from clients’ revaluation needs
- Approved service provider to a wide range of State and Local Governments
- Potential for extensive service expansion, both in Australia and internationally, utilising expert support and technology enablement.
With one of the owners now wishing to retire after 20 years, there is an opportunity for the right buyer to expand the customer base and achieve significant top and bottom-line growth over the next decade.
Avg. FY20 & FY21 consolidated revenue A$3M
Avg. FY20 & FY21 consolidated EBITDA margin 29%
Price: Expressions of Interest
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.