The company is an entertainment provider with three locations throughout a major metro area. The business focuses on providing entertainment for all age groups from children to adults, as well as complementary revenue streams such as game machine rental, repair services, and split revenue streams on gaming machines and jukeboxes placed in other venues.
• Strong-performance growing entertainment company in business for 11 years
• Over 150 employees with structured and tenured management team in place
• $13.6M revenue and $3.8M adjusted EBITDA in 2021 with continued growth trajectory in 2022
• Strong recovery and growth post-COVID
• New equipment and attraction assets with long lifespans
• Primed for expansion with strong management team, room for expansion in current locations, and plans to expand geographically to other cities in Texas
• Business model is proven and an excellent model for small, medium, and large franchise sizes
• Easy casino conversion for two of three locations once state regulations allow
• Future growth expected due to growing popularity of staycations and local travel
• Southwestern US
• The three locations serve a large metro in the Southwestern U.S. offering diverse entertainment options that span many customer demographics
• Three prime locations with large square footages. Two of the three properties are owned by the company and can be included as part of sale or leased to new ownership. The third location is in a long-term lease that is transferrable to new ownership post sale.
• Ownership seeks and eventual full exit from the business and is open to various deal structures to facilitate a sale. Ownership is open to a reasonable transition time to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.