No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company is a retailer of home appliances to homeowners, businesses, and builders. The company provides outstanding customer service, quality products, and low prices. The company also provides service after the sale with its in-house service department.
• Revenue and adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate of 9.1% and 20.3% from 2018 to the trailing-twelve-months (TTM) ending April 30, 2021, respectively
• Average gross profit margin of 28.2% from 2018 to the TTM ending April 30, 2021
• Over 60 years of operating experience
• Strong brand recognition in its area
• Strategically located in a large metropolitan area
• BBB Rating: A+ since 1960
• High-volume of customers served each year, receiving, on average, nearly 12,000 service calls and 5,700 delivery and installation orders
• Partnerships with well-known manufacturers
• Continue to expand product offerings and develop new manufacturer relationships to attract new customers
• Open additional stores to expand market reach
• Implement a recurring revenue model through annual maintenance contracts
• Expand product offerings to include smart home appliances, which is expected to show a compound annual growth rate over 16% from 2021 to 2025
• The company serves homeowners, businesses, and builders.
• The company operates from a facility leased from an affiliated entity. There is room to grow in the current location.
• The company is owned by two shareholders, one of whom is active in the business. The owners are seeking exit options to pursue retirement and believe the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the market.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.