U.S. Lawns Start Up Franchise For Sale

We're sorry. This listing is no longer available.

You May Also Like...

Award-Winner Architect Firm w/51% Income
S

Award-Winner Architect Firm w/51% Income

Location: Located in Historic Savannah, Georgia, company facilities are 2,000 square feet (owned) for lease with an Option to Purchase for additional $950K. Markets: The company directly targets High-End clientele by marketing to custom residential property owners from Charleston, South Carolina...

S

Cash Flow Rich Landscape and Design Firm

This well-known Full-Service Landscape Design, Build and Maintenance Company is located in the greater VA/DC Metro area. The firm enjoys significant operating margins and documented profitability with over 55% recurring revenues in the commercial and residential sectors. The remaining 45% of revenue...

S

Window Treatments & Interior Design Business

Premiere interior design studio, custom window treatments including installation, and production center serving the affluent Naples community. They have over 5500 clients, a team of designers, and a fully equipped & staffed manufacturing and production studio. Complete with established vendor relationships...

Thriving Landscape Design, Maintenance, Nursery
P

Thriving Landscape Design, Maintenance, Nursery

A great balance of commercial and residential, design/ installation and maintenance makes this company profitable today and poised to grow in any one or more of several directions. Profitable today with good cash flow for yourself as owner / manager, or for a hired manager and yourself as owner. Nothing...

Multi-Award-Winning Interior Design Firm
S

Multi-Award-Winning Interior Design Firm

Asking Price: $195,000 With ongoing work in the pipeline, this long-established, high-end, full-service residential interior design firm is ready to be taken to the next level. Most engagements are in the North Fulton and surrounding areas and focus on luxury. The current owner took over the business...

S

Interior Design Business Est Twenty One Years

Well-established for 21 years. Revenues are rebounding nicely in 2021 After covid ! This is an outstanding opportunity with tremendous growth potential, this Interior Design and Home D├ęcor business sells Window Treatments, Florida Style furnishings and accessories, Flooring, Fabrics and provides remodeling...