No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 14, 2021
The single largest population group in the United States is the so-called baby boomers, and in 2016 they began turning 65 years of age. In 2018, 10,000 members of this demographic group began turning 65 years of age, every day and will continue to do so for the next fifteen years or until 2034. Beyond 2034 the pace slows but continues to grow.
A vast majority of this population will require assisted living care; in fact, it is projected 70% of this population will require some sort of care during their post-65 years lifetime. Organic and sustainable growth should be anticipated, and there is room to expand on a .99-acre plot next door, which is being sold in conjunction with the business.
• Profitable 8,278 square foot,16-bed assisted living facility situated on two abutting lots .47-acres each in the Matanuska Susitna Borough.
• Adjacent to an undeveloped .99-acre lot also owned by sellers, which could be developed into an additional assisted facility and sharing staff.
• 2018 Gross Income $1,226,771. SDE $403,189.
• Originally a six-plex, two third floor 2-bedroom units are not utilized for assisted living, room to expand. Appraised in 2018 at $1,214,000, not including the adjacent lot.
• Owner training & support offered (2-4 weeks).
• Non-compete 1,000 miles, 10 (ten) years.
• Established in 2,000, and consistently profitable.
• Total asking price $1,982,000 including the real estate, fixed and current assets plus FF&E. Based on an SBA 20% down, investor cash injection is $396,400 making ROI for investor cash injection 1.4 years.
Possible seller financing on a small portion.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.