No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The offering is two legally separate businesses that operate cooperatively as an e-commerce site for business to consumer retail sales. The company currently specializes in automotive, wheel and tire, power-sports, towing, recreational vehicle, and marine products.
• From 2017 to 2020, revenue and gross profit have grown at compound annual rates of 18.0% and 19.5%, respectively
• Owner distributions have averaged $701K from 2017 through 2020
• Holds long-term relationships with over 60 manufacturers and distributors
• Recently launched marine product line, offering substantial opportunity for growth
• Unique front-end software, allowing for website customization
• Lists products on company website and four third-party sites: Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and Sears
• Launch additional product lines to continue company growth
• Bring distribution in-house in order to increase net profit
• Create niche websites for jeep and power-sports product lines in order to reduce third party commission fees and increase net profit
• Add mount and balance options to increase tire and wheel sales
• Establish a retail store
• The company services the automotive, power-sports, and marine markets.
• The company operates in a 14,000 sq. ft. building leased from an affiliate-owned entity. 9,000 sq. ft. of the facility is a finished office space, whereas 5,000 sq. ft. is a shop and warehouse. Management notes there is room to expand in the current facility.
• The company is jointly owned by three family members. The owners would like to execute a full sale in order to pursue other interests. They are willing to remain on for a transition period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.