Details

This family owned company has been in operation for well over 55 years, primarily selling used auto parts from vehicles dating back to the 2000 model year through 2021. They have approximately 1,780 vehicles on their lot, which consists of several buildings on 22 acres. Approximately 70% - 75% of their current business is recurring and is with local auto dealerships, body and repair shops. The remaining 25%-30% of their business comes from individuals, some of whom are repeat customers both locally and on the internet. The company has been registered with the local Better Business Bureau since 2014 and carries an A+ rating with no complaints.

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.