No photo available
The business is a private jet charter operator and management company. The company’s services include flight crew support, maintenance, hangar support, and charter services.
• 32-year operating history
• Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Wyvern, and ARGUS Certified
• International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) stage 3 safety award
• Ability to provide complete aircraft management services
• Strategic location near major airport
• Expand FAA authority to include part 121 passenger and cargo
• Expand fleet to increase charter demand
• Establish marketing strategy to increase brand awareness
• Expand sales team to gain larger market share
• Northeast US
• The company operates from two facilities totaling 2,500 sq. ft., leased from an unrelated third party. The main office is 1,500 sq. ft. and the hangar office is 1,000 sq. ft.
• One owner, also the company’s founder, is seeking the sale of the business to pursue other personal interests. He is open to various deal structures, including retained equity, in order to facilitate a transaction. The owners is active in the day-to-day operations of the company. The owner is willing to remain on with new ownership for a predetermined transition period.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.