No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company provides aviation refueling equipment and quality maintenance and service for the aviation petroleum industry, as well as fabrication of refueling equipment built to specification. It rebuilds and overhauls aviation refueling equipment for resale to clients primarily throughout the Southeast with the exception of several international clients.
• One of the largest fabricators of aviation refueling equipment in the Southeast
• Approximately 75% of business is recurring
• Average profit margin of approx. 50% on sale of refueling equipment and parts
• Exclusive Facet and Meggitt distributor in the Southeast
• Currently serving all Florida based airports
• Trucks and parts are shipped to international clients (i.e. South America, Canada, Caribbean)
• Owners have grown business organically through word of mouth with no marketing
• Create a dedicated marketing team
• Hire additional sales personnel
• Update and enhance company website to grow online sales and presence
• Drive sales of refurbished refueling equipment to increase average profit margin
• Southeast US
• Currently serving clients throughout the southeast with occasional international business.
• The company operates from a 7,200 sq. ft. facility on a 6.5 acre lot that is leased from an affiliated entity. The company also has an additional 3,500 sq. ft. of warehouse space on the property. Management believes there is room to grow at the current facility.
• Owners are looking to exit the company to pursue retirement and are both willing to stay with the company for a transition period of six months upon acquisition.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.