No photo available

Details

A rare opportunity exists to acquire a long established craft brewery in the Southeast US . This business is one of the oldest craft breweries in the south and has a very established brand .

- Founder/Owner desires to exit and sell his 90 % ownership in the business . The remaining 10% held my key management employee who desires to remain with the business and take it to a much higher level .

- Holder of numrous licensed , permitted and registered craft beer recipes

- Products distributed in multiple states and internationally

- Robust production infrastructure with huge excess capacity

- Business could be used as a platform for multi-location growth and roll-up of other craft breweries .

- Current revenue in excess of $2mm

- Price for the 90% interest is $2mm . A new owner will need to inject an additional $500K in growth capital for targeted expenditures such as an equipment upgrade, etc..

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.