No photo available
The company is a custom-order coffee manufacturer and distributor specializing in toll-roasting, co-packing, and private/white label services. The company also produces and merchandises its own line of coffee products through a multichannel strategy.
• Revenues and adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate of 25.2% and 35.9% from 2018 to the trailing twelve months (TTM) through June 30, 2021, respectively
• Co-packing, white labeling, and in-house line of products
• In house-production and graphic teams
• State-of-the-art modern equipment
• Loyal customer base
• Operates with a lean staff structure
• Recently hired a business development specialist, yielding increasing revenues and an expanded customer base
• Expand promotional efforts to reach clients
• Seek additional white/private label contracts
• Expand brand awareness to reach additional retail and wholesale customers
• Advertise the recent subscription-based e-commerce service through direct marketing and rewards program
• Add a corporate coffee subscription service
• Expand the product line to include additional flavors
• The company’s products are offered through various channels, including private/white label, wholesale, retail, and e-commerce.
• The company operates from a 10,000 sq. ft. facility leased from the company’s owner. The owner will entertain selling the facility or entering into a long-term lease.
• The company is owned by a single shareholder who is not active. After many years in the industry and building a successful business, he would like to exit the business to pursue retirement.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.