This offering is a pair of Arkansas-based businesses operating collectively as well as independently, providing a wide array of brick, stone and fireplaces for residential and commercial installations primarily in Arkansas.
· Consistent top-line revenues and consistent gross profit margins averaging 30% over the last four fiscal years
· Highly reputable business with a strong presence that is capitalizing on a robust residential construction market
· Retail stores strategically located with prime road visibility
· Owns manufacturing plant which offer flexibility of highly custom design product offerings in high demand by project contractors
· Preferred well during the COVID-19 pandemic
· Expand product offerings to include tiles, doors, windows and other outdoor living amenities
· Network with an additional wholesale construction supplier in order to take advantage of a broader distribution network for stone products that the business manufactures
· The business serves residential and commercial contractors as well as individual homeowners primarily in Arkansas.
· The business operates from two retail store locations and utilizes a stone manufacturing facility in Arkansas. All three properties are held by ownership and leased at market rate value. The facilities can be included as part of a sale or leased to new ownership.
· The two equal shareholders are considering retirement and open to various deal structures. They will remain with the business for a reasonable time to ensure a seamless transition.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.