No photo available
A full-service custom millwork manufacturer focused on engineering, producing, and installing custom casework and millwork fixtures for grocery, retail, healthcare, hospitality, and higher educations markets.
• Revenue increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.3% from 2018 to 2021 with gross profit margins averaging 23.8%
• Adjusted EBITDA grew at a CAGR of 103.2% from 2019 to 2021
• Estimated revenue from open balance of projects in 2022 is $5.0M
• Offers both basic case-goods as well as unique, custom fixtures
• Given the current operating facility and equipment capacity, the company has the means to steadily increase workload without additional capital investments
• Leverage the company’s website with search engine optimization (SEO) to increase digital presence
• Capitalize on the company’s strong market position on Grand Cayman and the island’s continued growth over the past few years
• Continue expansion into the healthcare, assisted living, and higher education market segments as opportunities for future projects increase
• Increase overall margins for the company by expanding the number of client-direct projects being worked on as opposed to referrals from third-parties
• Southeast US
• The company currently services the grocery, retail, healthcare, hospitality, and higher education markets throughout the United States and select international locations.
• The company operates from a 50,000 sq. ft. facility owned by an affiliated entity. The owners are willing to enter into a long term lease. There is room to grow in the current location.
• The company is owned by three shareholders with an ownership split of 40%, 40%, and 20%. Both 40% owners are looking to retire with the 20% owner willing to stay on under a consulting arrangement.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.