No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company is an award-winning custom home builder with local market share that exceeds all of their local niche competitors “combined”. In operation for over 40 years, it has focused on custom luxury and estate homes primarily for “move-up” buyers.
• Operating in growth mode; revenue and adjusted EBTDA have grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% and 16.8% from 2018 to the trailing-twelve-months (TTM) ending April 30, 2021, respectively
• As of April 2021, the estimated revenue for signed contracts is approximately $29.4M
• Project size ranges from $460K to $480K
• Core product line consists of 20 plus base plans ranging from 1,300 to 5,000 sq. ft. of living space
• In-house design and drafting department, which helps control the home design and buying process
• Low standing inventory position, customer financing model, and minimal capital expenditure strategy
• Strictly a build-to-order builder; with this low risk approach the company has kept debt and risk levels to a minimum
• Continue to expand geographic market across the Southeast US
• Continue to build its brand awareness with builders, developers, and property owners
• Continue to seek opportunities in the energy efficient building market
• The company serves residential clients throughout the Southeast US.
• The company operates from two locations in the Southeast US. One location is leased from an affiliated entity and included in the sale.
• The company is solely owned by a single shareholder. He is seeking exit options to de-risk and pursue other interests. He believes the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the industry. He is willing to remain with the company under new....
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.