No photo available
The company is a professional environmental services company specializing in indoor air quality, environmental sciences, and construction management.
• Revenue and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual rate of 5.5% and 35.8% respectively, from 2015 to 2020
• Holds numerous professional credentials and certifications, allowing the company to offer a wide-range of environmental and construction services
• Diverse range of customers, which include Fortune 500 companies and various government entities
• Strong market presence and reputation developed during 20 years of operation
• Florida licensed building contractor, mold remediator, and mold assessor
• Annual service agreements in-place with both public school systems and corporations
• Lean operation that can be easily relocated
• Create dedicated sales and marketing department to expand customer base
• Open satellite offices to expand outside of Florida
• Take advantage of the increased number of private contracts for remediation services
• Expand upon the company’s environmental sciences line of business
• The company serves commercial, residential, and government entities located throughout Florida.
• The company operates from a 2,160 square foot facility located in Florida. The building is owned by the shareholders.
• The company is owned by two shareholders seeking a full sale of the business to put a retirement plan in place. Both are involved in the day-to-day operations and would like to remain with the company for up to five years to help grow the business.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.