The offering is a pair of businesses operating in Texas and Arizona. The first entity is a Texas-based general contractor, specializing in all types of commercial construction. The second entity is a general contractor licensed to operate in Arizona to also provide commercial construction for that region.
· Long-standing and well-established network of talented and dependable subcontractors
· Experienced a strong rebound in 2021 in the latter stages of the pandemic
· Long-term, loyal customer base includes several Fortune 500 companies with successive contracts dating back decades
· The business' expansion into Arizona has increased both its top and bottom lines
· The business has two booked projects in Colorado throughout 2022, and it expects to see that number increase next year in 2023
• Hire additional project managers to manage more projects simultaneously
• Bring certain subcontract work in-house which would significantly lower overall subcontracting project costs
• Further geographic expansion would allow the business to become even more profitable
• The business serves the commercial and industrial construction markets, specializing in industrial, retail, and tilt-wall construction in the geographic regions of Texas and Arizona. The business also expects to move into the Colorado market in the coming years.
• The business operates from a 16,000 square-foot facility leased through affiliated entity. The facility can be included in the sale or leased at a negotiable rate.
• Ownership is seeking retirement with an eventual full exit from the business. They are willing to remain for a negotiable period to ensure a smooth transition. He is open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.