The company is a general contractor specializing in the design, construction, and facility maintenance of commercial and office buildings for various businesses with a focus in the retail, medical office, and industrial sectors throughout the Southwestern United States.
· Strong, consistent year-over-year revenue growth including CY2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic
· Company increased net profitability and generated economies of scale in FY 2020
· MSAs in place and a maintenance contract with key customer provide recurring revenue generation
· Streamlined project process from first design to finished product
· Strong industry reputation and high-quality standards trusted by customer base
· Increase current maintenance contracts and expand to additional customers to secure recurring revenue
· Diversify customer base
· Take advantage of growing Texas market demand to grow via advertisement
· Strong opportunity for contractors in other geographic markets to enter the Texas market
· Recent capital investment have provided foundation for future anticipated growth
· DFW Metroplex, Texas
· The company provides building design, construction and maintenance services to various commercial businesses across the Southwestern United States.
· The company operates from three facilities which include an office, a warehouse, and an equipment yard, each leased from unrelated third parties. The leases may be assumed in transaction; the lease for the equipment yard is month-to-month and thus may be dissolved if desired.
· The sole owner is seeking a full exit from the business in order to capitalize on its success and pursue unrelated endeavors. He is flexible on transition post-sale and willing to entertain various deal structures depending on an acquirer’s wishes.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.