No photo available
The company is a pioneer in the confectionery industry, best-known for innovating a nostalgic treat and creating a worldwide phenomenon that became a unique, new category of dessert. Their omnichannel positioning prioritizes fun and joy, offering dozens of inventive flavors and versatile ways to enjoy the products. Since its inception, the company has continuously expanded their brand by adding additional products to their portfolio such as its own cookbook, baking classes (in-person and virtual), and confectionery kits & mixes designed for at-home sweet lovers.
• The company has strong brand equity and name recognition with impressive coverage from major media outlets
• The first two months of revenue in 2022 is approximately 29% higher than the first two months in 2021
• Offers customers customization & personalization options
• Versatile product that is ready-to-eat and ready-to-bake, which is unique in its current market
• More than 50% of revenue was generated direct to consumer (D2C) through e-commerce in 2021
• Diversified revenue streams including retail, pop-up shops and events, catering, corporate gifting, wholesale merchandise, and online classes
• The company has hundreds of thousands of followers across social media platforms and a very loyal audience
• 35% of e-commerce revenue came from repeat customers in 2021
• Establish customer accounts with supermarkets, convenience stores, and big-box stores to offer its confectionery products
• Create a dedicated sales team to capture additional wholesale, foodservice, and corporate customers
• Expand brick & mortar presence locally and nationwide including the ability to franchise and license the concept
• Grow D2C e-commerce capabilities and reach
• Expand product line by innovating flavors and by creating new health-conscious items (sugar-free, low sugar, plant-based, gluten-free) as demand grows for healthier options
• Develop a marketing team to optimize all social platforms, email marketing, PR, affiliate, and paid media to fuel growth
• Identify large-scale events, festivals, pop-ups, and experiences that could benefit from offering a unique dessert experience
• Explore strategic brand partnerships with others in the confectionery space to expand the offering and reach
• Create operational, production, and fulfillment efficiencies to increase profitability
• North Eastern U.S.
• The company currently serves direct consumers and wholesale customers across the United States. Direct consumers are primarily served through their retail location and e-commerce (proprietary website).
• The company operates from a 2,200 sq. ft. facility. The company expenses rent and utilities by transferring funds to a related entity, which holds the lease from an unrelated entity.
• The company is owned by two shareholders, one of which is actively involved in the business. The shareholders are proud of the company they have built and wish for it to continue to grow under the correct leadership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.