The offering consists of two Texas-based entities operating collectively. The first is a Texas-based subcontractor that specializes in commercial wood framing and interior trim construction. The second serves as a roofing contractor for the commercial and residential markets.
· TTM ending November 30, 2021 revenue of over $8.1 million
· Average gross profit margin of 26.2% of the last three fiscal years
· Operating for ten years, the business has built an outstanding reputation for high-quality workmanship
· Highly regarded by area general contractor clients
· Prioritization of safety and client service
· Loyal and talented key management and staff
· Solid reputation with area general contractors would allow the business to expand significantly, according to ownership
· Value add with the addition of estimating software
· Continue to capitalize on its alliances with area GCs and grow with the construction boom in a very strong Texas market
· The business primarily serves as a subcontractor and supplier to the commercial construction market in a key Texas metro area. It also serves the residential market.
· The business operates from a 4,000 square-foot warehouse, a 4,500 square-foot office space, and 7,500 square-feet of covered storage space on 2 acres with additional acreage available. The property is available for lease or as part of a transaction.
· The sole owner is open to a variety of deal structures. Ownership is seeking a fully exit and it open to staying on for a transitional period depending on the circumstances.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.