This Joinery business has been established for over 20 years and is very well located in a prime commercial/industrial suburb of Sydney’s south west. The business provides high quality residential and commercial joinery to a range of developers, architects, designers and builders that form the major part of its long standing client base.
Recently the owners have invested heavily in updating machinery and equipment and are successfully expanding their production and clientele.
Key features of this business include:
• Established for over 20 years
• Owners recently spent over $180K on upgrading
• Business growing strongly each year with projected annual turnover exceeding $1.5m
• Over $1m in approved current jobs in progress with a further $900K awaiting approval
• High quality, up to date, well maintained and serviced equipment and vehicles including top end CNC ($120K) with multi licenced software ($70K)
• Efficient and well run factory
• Long term Lease at very reasonable rent
• Well trained and loyal staff in place
• Managing owner is willing to remain on as required to assist with smooth transition
• Enormous potential for further growth
One of the partners must unexpectedly return overseas, resulting in the business being placed on the market for sale.
The business is listed for sale at $260K plus Stock, representing an excellent opportunity for an astute tradesman or builder/developer.
Don’t miss this chance to acquire a well respected, quality business that is making excellent profits with further capacity to expand.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.