No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 20, 2021
This excellent cleaning business for sale in the far west Sydney region has been trading successfully for over 25 years. The current owners, having run the business for over 15 years, are now looking forward to retirement.
The business provides the following core services and client base:
• House /residential cleaning
• Specialised Carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as tile and grout, and flood restoration
• Steady Government housing contract work
• Commercial cleaning
Over the years this business has developed a terrific reputation and has had no need for formal marketing plans as its client base has built from word of mouth referrals.
The business sale includes:
• Great business name and goodwill
• Loyal customer list including, government, real estate agents and schools
• All expensive specialised truck mounted carpet cleaning machinery equipment and general cleaning equipment
• Motor Vehicles
• Strong government contractor relationships and contacts and reputation built over 15 years
• Training if required
If you are running an existing cleaning or property maintenance business and looking to expand, or if you area an existing practicing cleaner who wants to do his/her own thing, or perhaps simply a business savvy couple who wish to benefit from operating their own business, then this is a unique chance.
This business is being offered for sale with all systems and equipment, motor vehicles and current list of clients at a keen asking price of $140K.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.