No photo available
The company is a leader in the development and production of chemicals for niche markets.
• Adjusted EBITDA has grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.6% from 2018 to 2021
• Average gross profit margins of 28.9% from 2018 to 2021
• Highly regarded by customers through providing reliable consistent products shipped efficiently and effectively; 98.6% of revenue is from repeat customers
• In-house testing and manufacturing capabilities
• Engaged in marketing and selling through exceptionally strong technical service worldwide to niche markets
• Knowledgeable staff with a unique skill set in problem-solving and manufacturing
• Proactive in presenting new chemical options, types, and products demonstrated to customers
• Capitalize on the population growth anticipated in Africa, China, and India, which will follow with the production and demand of goods
• Expand target customer base by developing additional new products, complimentary goods, and new applications
• Develop a strategic marketing plan to gain additional market share of existing products
• Continue to develop additional proprietary formulas
• North America
• The company serves various customers who supply finished products to a brand or producer of a saleable article. It sells its products internationally and domestically.
• The company operates from two locations in the United States.
• The company is owned by three active shareholders. All shareholders are willing to remain under new ownership for a transition period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.