No photo available
Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer for Sale
Our firm has been retained by the owners of an Eastern U.S. specialty chemicals manufacturer to assist in the divestiture of their business. In addition to a liquidity event at closing, Ownership wants to have a smooth and efficient transition plan in place.
• Our client is a well-established manufacturer of a wide range of specialty chemical products based on proprietary formulations and market leading technology whose customer list includes some of the largest international players in the industry.
• Annual revenues were $9.5MM with Adjusted EBITDA of $568,000 for 2020.
• Revenues increased to $10.65MM for 2021 with Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $677,000.
• The company is currently on pace to generate Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $1.3MM on around $13.5MM in Revenues for 2022.
• In large part, the company’s products are sold to the printing and graphic arts industries with a focus on the growth higher margin segments and niches, such as such as Energy curable applications, Flexographic printing and Packaging.
• The Company has proprietary chemicals branded under its own name and those which are white labeled for other companies. Also, our client is a specialist in providing contract manufacturing services for other chemicals sold into printing, graphic arts and other industrial applications.
• Approximately, 12%-13% of Revenues are from overseas (spread across over 25 countries) where the Sales are generated primarily through local and/or international distributor channels.
• Manufacturing is performed both on-site by the company’s non-union employees as well as under contracts with third party toll manufacturing plants across the United States and Canada.
The company is profitable today as a stand-alone, self-funded business for an entrepreneurial ownership base. Also, there is an excellent opportunity to accelerate existing growth by becoming a part of a larger company as a means to more rapidly grow the business to its highest potential, or to serve as a platform for consolidating and/or vertically integrating within its current sector niches. As a result, ownership has decided to selectively enter into discussions with entrepreneurial, corporate, and private equity buyers.
If you are interested in learning more in a confidential manner, please contact us using the information below. A detailed package of confidential information is available and will be released to approved parties who have executed a Confidentiality Agreement. If you are not interested, but know of someone or some company that might be, we would appreciate your forwarding this non-confidential information to them.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.