No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on May 14, 2021
Our firm has been retained by the owners of an Eastern U.S. specialty chemicals manufacturer to assist in the divestiture of their business. In addition to a liquidity event at closing, Ownership wants to have a smooth and efficient transition plan in place.
The following statements are representative of our client’s business:
• Well-established manufacturer of a full range of specialty chemical products based on proprietary formulations. In large part, those products are sold to the printing and graphic arts industries.
• A specialist in providing contract manufacturing and packaging services for graphic arts and other industrial applications.
• Market leader in graphic arts chemical products for offset and flexographic printing applications.
• Customers represent a true cross section of the printing market, from the small copy shop to the largest newspapers and publishers; from the high quality sheet fed operations to the commercial web printers and financial printing titans.
• The company is supported by over 120 distributors located throughout the world.
• Approximately, 7% of Revenues are from overseas spread across over 25 countries where the Sales are generated through local distributor channels.
• Manufacturing is performed both on-site by the company’s non-union employees as well as under contracts with third party toll manufacturing plants across the United States and Canada.
• Annual revenues are $9.3MM with adjusted EBITDA being $900,000 for 2016.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.