Details - Information last confirmed on July 7, 2021
North Houston, Texas established independent manufacturer and distributor of Eco-friendly anti-freeze products for the heavy machinery, automobile, machining, and racing industries.
Founded in 2014, this company has 800 clients spanning the Houston Gulf Coast area (Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, and Louisiana) with 200 having bought in the latest 6 months. Having focused on the trucking industry's service centers since 2018, clients orders are multi-pallet to 22 pallets recurring on a monthly or quarterly basis. Proposed transaction would provide an asset purchase that includes:
- all client lists and historical sales data
- trademarks within anti-freeze, hydraulic oil, and cutting oil
- proprietary recipes for all Eco-friendly anti-freeze products
- proprietary recipes for Eco-friendly cutting oil, wetting agent and hydraulic oil products
- all safety data sheets (SDS/MSDS) for products
- all manufacturing and packaging equipment supporting 100,000 gallons monthly manufacturing, over $60,000 equipment at current value with over $200,000 original purchase price
- delivery truck
- long term lease in 6,000 SF manufacturing leased facility (landlord willing to sell property on owner finance)
- all electronic files for packaging, labeling, and product manufacturing
Current management and sales force willing to stay on for up to one (1) year for transition, prior to retirement. Valuation for industry at current multiples of 11.48 EBITDA would value this company over a $1M without property.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.