No photo available

Details

Monthly $1500mo.Recurring Gutter Cleaning Business

I own a gutter cleaning business in Central Ohio that generates $1500month for me in revenue. There are 65 customers- 45 of those customers require more than 1 service call year. Some have service every month. 1- 5 service calls year is the range. I am interested in selling my business to someone I am confident can properly take care of these peoples needs for this service. I am requesting $35,000 for my clients and this cash flow of $1500 each month. I work pretty well when I choose too. These homes are 95 percent very easy to clean. the other 5 percent take effort but not anything extreme. I can accomplish these jobs within a total of approx. 200 working hours. This includes travel as well. I run on approx. 65% profit margin which is on average double for home services.

Please reach out with any questions you may have. I will be glad to assist the best I can.
If you don't have $35,000, I wouldn't be interested in offers. Serious Inquiries Only Please.

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.