No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 21, 2021
The company, is a full-service air duct cleaning services provider, specializing in ductwork remediation and A/C component cleaning for residential and commercial customers.
• 66.9% average gross profit margins from 2017-2020
• 60% of revenue is commercial and 40% is residential
• Well-established company with experienced, certified, and licensed professionals
• The company has a strong reputation of exceptional customer service and high-quality work throughout its 30 years of operation
• Large client database
• Implement a comprehensive marketing strategy in order to accelerate growth
• Expand geographic reach to capitalize on demand from new commercial/industrial and residential markets
• Grow indoor air quality testing, mold remediation, and A/C service/replacement business
• Expand the company's fieldwork capacity to capitalize on market demand for air duct cleaning services
• The company serves commercial/industrial and residential customers, mechanical contractors, hospitals, government entities, air conditioning companies, property management companies, and schools throughout the state of Florida.
• The company operates from a 2,300 sq. ft. warehouse as well as a 2,200 sq. ft. office space leased from an affiliated entity, which may be included in the sale or leased.
• The company is equally owned by two shareholders. Both owners believe the company is in a position to expand and take advantage of growth opportunities in the industry. Both owners are willing to stay with the company under new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.