Franchised Bakery

We're sorry. This listing is no longer available.

You May Also Like...

Coffee & More - Owner Financing 80%
S

Coffee & More - Owner Financing 80%

Turning into Franchise instead of corporate owned. Full CM Reason For Sale (N/A) Executive Summary/CM Lite Business Overview Owner will finance 80% leaving only 20% down at closing from a buyer ($16,000). The Franchisor is selling their corporate store and want a great franchisee for this location!...

Coffee Cafe Business for Sale in New Jersey
S

Coffee Cafe Business for Sale in New Jersey

LISTING ID # 34754 Beautiful, professionally designed and constructed, corner freestanding building, Coffee Cafe'in upscale New Jersey neighborhood. Uniquely conceived national licensing concept providing the finest coffees and loose leaf teas from around the world and roasted in house. A wide range...

Cafe for Sale in Union County, NJ
S

Cafe for Sale in Union County, NJ

LISTING ID # 14190 New build-out for sale in brand new, 16-story hotel/condo complex. The cafe is already grossing $2800 a week, after being open for only three months. Current owner has other business interest, forcing the sale of this cafe. The owner is only looking for what the build-out cost....

Must-See Hoboken Cafe That Serves Pizza/Gelato
S

Must-See Hoboken Cafe That Serves Pizza/Gelato

Can’t miss opportunity to buy an incredible cafe in the middle of Hoboken. The business is off to an incredible start in 2022. So far the business has made $744k through the first seven months, far exceeding the 2021 numbers!! This café is known for its excellent and friendly customer service and quality...

Flourishing Healthy Food and Coffee Shop in NJ
S

Flourishing Healthy Food and Coffee Shop in NJ

Conveniently located in one of the most desirable towns in New Jersey, this welcoming and lively restaurant has been a stopping point for local customers since 2012. The business comes with fantastic equipment. Organic and healthy lifestyle quick-service food and drink restaurant with homemade soups,...

Doughnut Shop and Cafe for Sale in Brooklyn, NY
S

Doughnut Shop and Cafe for Sale in Brooklyn, NY

LISTING ID # 33106 Elegant modern cafe and doughnut shop is up for sale. Known for their great fresh pastries, doughnuts, coffee and great breakfast and panini menu. Very low food costs as everything is made fresh on site. Owner has recently invested in additional upgrades and improvements. Neighborhood...