Well-located in an industrial park in the Rockdale area of south Sydney, this long established and successful cafe is currently turning over around $600K opening for breakfast and lunch 5.5 days per week.
The business is run by 1 owner with 4 staff. Current rent is approx $790 per week with a 3.5-year lease plus a 5-year option still left to run. The cafe currently enjoys indoor and courtyard seating for around 50 patrons, however there is room for up to 80 seats. The owner is taking home $2,500 to $3,000 each week.
Additional key features of this business include:
- Perfectly positioned in industrial area with little real competition
- Cafe established for over 10 years in this location
- Busy and popular venue with large loyal and regular customer base
- Long term lease tenure
- Short trading hours for cafe
- Quality staff already in place
- Full commercial kitchen
- Sandwich and salad display plus hot bay
- Sells quality coffee brand
The current owner is selling due to changed family circumstances and is pricing the business for a quick sale at $250,000 plus stock.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.