No photo available
Exceptional opportunity to acquire a profitable, nationally accredited, Title IV, healthcare career college with an outstanding reputation in the Southern California market, providing vocational educational training in the medical sector, enrolling upwards of +370 students. It is located on a fully updated leased campus with space to support expanded growth. This sought-after opportunity offers career-focused programs at the certificate, diploma, & associate degree level in: vocational nursing; nurse assistant; home health aide; diagnostic medical sonography; phlebotomy technician; patient care technician; medical assistant administrative and clinical; massage therapy; physical therapy aide; healthcare management associate degree; diagnostic medical sonography associate degree; dental assistant; & medical biller/coder. The college's national accreditation & Title IV approval for financial aid provides immediate access to the lucrative California healthcare market & the ability for program expansion, branch campus development, & capacity to increase both on-ground & online enrollment. The college's most recent Title IV composite score is an impressive 2.77 & 90/10 ratio of 85%. Thanks to its supportive & professional staff, the college maintains an above-average graduation rate of 95%. It has put in place remarkable educational outcomes, reflected in their solid retention, graduation, & placement rates. The college is positioned for continued growth in 2022, leveraging the high demand for healthcare programs, focusing on higher fee-paying programs, & an increase in both intakes & classes. The college has demonstrated steady profits with 2-year ave. (2020-21) revenue of $4.2M & $1.77M adjusted EBIDA (42% Margin), & positioned for continued growth in 2022, reaching $5.6M revenue & $2.64M adjusted EBIDA (47% EBIDA margin). Student enrollment will increase 33% Y-O-Y within the current campus, generating an additional $1.2M revenue, reaching $2.64M adjusted EBIDA.
- Highly Profitable California For-Profit Nationally Accredited Healthcare College located in sought-after Los Angeles market & positioned to capitalize on long-term growth.
- Significant Margins & Revenue Growth With 2-Yr Avg. (2020-21) Rev. Of $4.2M & $1.77M Adjusted EBIDA (40% Margin), & set for continued growth in 2022 reaching $5.6M rev. & $2.64M adjusted EBIDA (47% EBIDA margin).
- Competitive Advantage In Market As Recognized Leader Offering High-Demand On-Ground/Hybrid/Online Medical Training Programs at the Associate, Certificate, Diploma, & Continuing Ed Level focused on the "high-value" healthcare science sector.
- 33% Y-O-Y Increase In Enrollment For 2022 within the existing campus, generating a further +$1.2M revenue to the bottom line & flexibility to increase both in-person & online enrollment.
- Updated Leased Campus with space to support increased capacity.
Students Qualify For Title IV Financial Aid with an impressive 2020 composite score of 2.8 & a 90/10 ratio of 85%.
- Unparalleled Market Standing & Consistently Maintaining Clean Regulatory Rating, resulting in ongoing accreditation.
- Experienced Management Team in place to support transition to new ownership.
- Outstanding Faculty recognized as industry veterans that promote a strong graduation & placement rate.
- State-Of-The-Art Simulation Equipment creates a strong selling point for prospective students, employers, & quality faculty.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.