Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
A Louisiana-based concrete cutting and demolition contractor that offers core drilling, flat sawing, wall sawing, wire sawing, hand sawing, and other services to industrial and commercial clients.
· Strong reputation built over 48 years of being in business
· Longstanding relationships with major industrial clients such as ExxonMobil and Dow Chemical
· Many customers are repeat clients
· Healthy pipeline with projects consistently meeting the company’s full capacity
· Approved by all major industrial plants and general contractors in the area after meeting all safety standards
· Set up satellite offices to serve clients in new metropolitan areas
· Hire additional workforce to expand capacity
· Increase advertising at a local and statewide level
· Offer additional synergistic services such as excavation and concrete paving
· Baton Rouge, Louisiana
· The company serves heavy industrial plants and general contractors primarily in the southern United States.
· The company leases a 3-acre property with a 13,000 sq. ft. facility from a related party. The property can be included in the deal or leased at a negotiable rate.
· The owners are approaching retirement age and seek to sell the business to enjoy additional leisure time with their families.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.