No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on June 22, 2021
This service company restores concrete and pavement for residential clients, saving the customer replacement costs.. The owner started the business 6 years ago and is semi-retiring. This is not a franchise!
• Material costs generally run 10% -15% of the job total
• Labor Costs generally run 20% - 30% of the job total
• Average job takes 2-4 days
• Most popular restoration is between $4,000.00 - $10,000.00
• Recurring revenue is achieved through yearly maintenance contracts
Note: Seller worked only 6 months in 2020 due to health issues. 2018 and 2019 sales were $320,000+. 2021 sales are expected to be strong.
Please contact Broker for more information. An NDA and Buyer Profile will be requested.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.