Details - Information last confirmed on December 23, 2020
Signed Confidentiality Agreement Is Required For Exact Location
This restaurant opened its doors to the community as a family operated business where locals visit to enjoy the classic deli experience and old style dishes for over 50 years.
- 2,800 SQ FT
- 14 year lease
- 7 employees
- Well-known neighborhood restaurant for over 50 years
- Loyal customers for several generations
- Serves sandwiches, wraps, salads, popular matzoh ball soups, steaks, and a lot more
- Located in a prime hot location close to schools, offices, churches, apartment buildings, etc
- Has a full size basement, 2 walk in boxes, deli section, full kitchen, seating for over 50 people
- Has no beer and wine license, new owner can increase sales with license in place
- Has no website presence for online sales
- The weekly sales DOUBLE during Jewish holidays
- Does great catering business during holidays
- Health issues causes sale and aggressive price
Business Owners: We represent qualified clients that are very interested in buying all types of businesses. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me. Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money towards a business like yours. All communications are kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.