Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company is both a manufacturer and distributor for the patented seismoelectric instruments used for oil, gas, and groundwater exploration. This technology is used to quantify oil, gas, and groundwater reserves prior to drilling.
· Holds patent on propriety oil and water exploration technology
· Company’s systems have an overall success rate that far exceeds other geophysical systems used for groundwater and hydrocarbon exploration
· The machinery is user friendly; it does not require experience in geology or geophysics to successfully operate the system
· Attempting to reduplicate this system would be cost prohibitive as well as likely result in the violation of existing patents Lean company with no debt and ready to scale
· The technology could fit seamlessly into a larger organization, improving cost and time efficiencies Services are competitively priced and reduce the risk of digging a dry well
· The company could see tremendous growth with the right strategic partner
· Prospect to build relationships with large companies
· A cash-flush organization can retain an inventory, reducing delivery times and earning bulk pricing on manufacturing Intra-company cost and time efficiencies can be realized by larger organizations that incorporate this technology
· Increase marketing and relationship efforts with clean water focused non-profits in the developing world
· The company sells to a wide range of customers, including individual drilling entities, geophysical firms, non-profit organizations, and entrepreneurs. The company’s products are used across six continents. Most sales are in the United States and Canada.
· The owner wants to see the company’s products gain widespread adoption in the water, oil, and gas exploration industries and is open to various deal structures to achieve this goal.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.