No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on September 4, 2020
This business specializes in selling popular brand t-shirts and sweatshirts across several different platforms, with great margins and limited advertising. The bulk of the sales come from Amazon, eBay and Walmart, with a small portion coming in through its website.
The company’s suppliers are located in the US and have brand licensing for the products. Products are shipped to the owner’s home-based office for storage and fulfillment. With a dialed in model and process, it currently only needs 1 person working an average of 10 hours per week to generate over $100k a year in profit.
The company’s success has continued in 2021 with sales up 55% and profits up 51% for Jan-Mar’21 over the same period in 2020. This opportunity is rare and extremely valuable due to its high organic rankings which has resulted in high sales volume with very little advertising spend. With some additional time and new marketing strategies, the business is perfectly positioned for tremendous growth!
• High profits with an extremely small workload and huge opportunity for growth going forward
• Top ranked organic listings
• Thousands of positive product reviews and feedback
• Multiple sales channels
• Approved in the clothing category on Amazon which is a gated category
• Minimal competition for buy box on Amazon
• Established top rankings on Walmart…..as Walmart marketplace business grows so will sales for this company through this channel
• Low advertising - The company has not had to spend a lot on advertising because of the organic search positioning it has secured
• The website ranks on the 1st page of Google organic search for all the search terms/categories for its products
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.