Details

Our firm presents a brand leader in the Quality Sports Bottle Vertical that is making considerable headway in the European market. Its D2C business model utilizes both Amazon FBA as well as its own masterfully designed, proprietary website to engage in sales, establishing an imposing 50% year-over-year increase in revenue. They’ve also tested the waters and set the stage for future B2B sales by securing bulk orders from other companies through strategic co-branding. Their selection of high-grade, insulated stainless steel and glass bottles has proven a worthy investment amongst their clientele, earning countless positive reviews and a highly receptive fan base. Given an increasingly eco-conscious consumer base, reusable drinkware has never been so well-positioned to make a splash.

This brand satisfies a unique demographic that exhibits complex consumer buying behaviors. Rendering 85% of their sales from the German market and the remaining 15% from Austrian buyers through Amazon, they’ve nestled themselves into a favorable pocket of the market. Their products are enjoyed by both men and women, typically aged 30 to 55, and a sizeable 15% of their customers are repeat buyers that frequent them on a yearly basis. Their production model favors their market: European customers prefer to purchase (and will continue to purchase) high-quality, sustainable products – an advantage this company has capitalized on heavily since its launch.

Despite over-saturation, the durability, longevity, and value of their products have made them a standout in their designated market – not to mention their revenue-driving price point in comparison to competitors. With over 53% of individuals participating in outdoor recreational activities in the US alone (2020), this prompts the demand for functional and sustainable drinking bottles. As many continue to take to more of these lifestyle changes, there is a place for this retailer market to build reputable esteem similar to that of the Hydro Flask or YETI tumbler. The greater life expectancy of reusable water bottles has also increased consumers’ interest in the consumption of these products, which has hugely supported the growth of the sector. The global reusable water bottle market was valued at $8.38 billion (USD) in 2020 and is expected to expand by 4% within the next six years.

Along with the market, this company has grown considerably over the last four years. Their hyperactive community on social media has driven major brand recognition, with a cumulative total of 12,000+ positive online engagements spanning across their Instagram and Facebook accounts. Each artistic photo post, backdropped by the majestic Bavarian Alps, beautifully showcases their products’ appeal to hiking culture and their ability to adapt to any type of climate. This form of social proof of product quality and service, not only on social media but through their sales channels, has gained them irrevocable consumer trust.

This success places them in the perfect position for scale in all areas of trade growth. The company’s carefully cultivated customer base in Germany and Austria has equipped them with enough finesse to expand into other equally profitable markets. Progression toward The United States, Asia, as well as deeper steepening into European regions will make them a brand name that sticks.

Learn More

Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.