Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company is a B2B and B2C e-commerce retailer of a wide variety of digital gift cards. The company is supported by a comprehensive, proprietary software platform that automates loss mitigation, Point of Sales (POS) transactions, purchase order management, inventory management, content management for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and provides real-time financial performance analytics reports, and much more. The artificially intelligent software platform has machine learning capabilities, is integrated with PayPal and QuickBooks, and is highly automated, highly scalable, and web-based.
· Comprehensive and proprietary software platform applicable to any e-commerce industry
· Industry-leading fraud detection performance with automated verification of thousands of orders per day
· Year-end revenue of nearly $32 million in 2020
· 9.6% compound annual growth of revenue from 2017 to 2020
· High barriers for new market entrants
· A strategic add-on opportunity for trade buyers in the ecommerce retail space
· Expand with additional digital product categories
· Deploy comprehensive advertising campaign targeted to businesses to increase the company's B2C sales
· Roll out affiliate program for existing customers who refer new customers
· Frontend webstores in the process of being finalized in React.js for easy front-end templating engine
· Austin, Texas
· The company's B2B and B2C e-commerce business model distributes digital gift cards to retail customers worldwide.
· The company operates 100% remotely.
· Ownership is comprised of four equal shareholders, all of whom are looking to make a full exit post sale to pursue non competing business ventures. All four are open to various deal structures and are willing to stay on for a reasonable period to ensure a smooth transition.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.