Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company is an e-commerce retailer with a focus on providing women's fitness and athletic apparel and accessories. The company has built a strong social media presence as well as a devout brand loyalty.
· Substantial company growth with YOY revenue increase of approximately 64.9% from 2019-2020
· Highest quality products sourced from reputable manufacturers
· Devout customer community following based on carefully built brand awareness
· Combined social media following of 3.3 million
· Repeat business rate of 47.7%
· Expand the current product lines for further options in men's and children's apparel and accessories
· Grow the business to include additional warehouse operations in various geographic locations within the US as well as internationally
· Create international brand awareness and distribution channels
· McKinney, Texas
· DFW Metroplex
· The company offers athletic apparel and accessories focused on the female US Armed Forces community through a strong online presence. The company has also started offering men’s athletic clothing and accessories as well as children’s leggings.
· The company operates from a 11,300 square-foot warehouse and headquarter facility leased from an unrelated third party in North Texas.
· The business’ sole owner is currently active duty Navy and expects to retire from the service in 2022. He plans on continuing his role as the company's CEO and take the company to the next level with an eventual full exit. He is open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.