The company is a full-service, solutions-based printed circuit board assembly, cable harness, and electromechanical
assembly manufacturer serving multiple industries with a focus on the aerospace, defense, and energy markets.
· Nimble small business responsiveness to customer inquiries and
· Serves multiple industries, primarily high technology work
· Seeking further diversification of client base
· World class, industry leading product quality and reliability
· ISO-9001, AS9100 certified with ITAR compliance and registration
· Systemized and proven production techniques and processes
· Incredible synergistic opportunities with other printed circuit
board, cable harness, and electromechanical assembly
manufacturers serving an entirely different sector
· Opportunities and capabilities to further diversify into the
automotive and medical industries
· Capacity to begin focusing on government work centered in the
Department of Defense with investment in a dedicated sales
· Houston, Texas
· The company's products serve multiple specialized industries
including upstream oil & gas, aerospace, and defense.
· The company leases a 15,000 square foot facility from an
unrelated third party in Texas. The lease is assumable by new
· The sole owner is seeking a strategic partner or acquirer that
will take the company to the next level as far as growth. He is
open to staying on or making a full exit of the business,
depending on deal structure.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.