The company is a contract manufacturer of printed circuit boards for prototype, product development, and quick-turn assemblies leading to full production runs.
· $8.1 million in orders shipped in 2021 and $8.4 million in the funnel for 2022
· Another $2.0 to $3.0 million in potential orders that are pending and expected to be awarded
· Nimble small business with high responsiveness to client inquires and design changes
· The company has solid sub-contractor vendor relationships which reduce overhead and increase flexibility during fluctuations
· Long tenured employees with high technical expertise
· ISO 9001-2015 Certification and ITAR registered
· Serves multiple industries, with a specialty for military and medical device technologies
· Synergistic opportunities with other printed circuit board assembly manufacturers serving other industries
· Increase development of efficient automation to reduce overhead and increase production efficiency
· Opportunities to further diversify into other industries through hiring of knowledgeable sales force
· Tucson, Arizona, Pima County
· The company currently services a variety of sectors and markets, including, medical device, government/military, and industrial OEM on a global scale
· The company operates from a 10,000 square-foot facility leased from an unrelated third party. The facility is currently at capacity, with no room for expansion
· The majority owner is approaching retirement age and is seeking an eventual full exit. Ownership is willing to stay on for a transitional period. The minority owner expects to remain with the company to assist with future growth
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.