No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on May 7, 2021
The company, provides managed technical field installation and repair services. The company is also expanding its electric vehicle charging station installation and repair division, a nationwide market projected for imminent, dramatic growth.
· Compound annual growth in revenue of 93.0% from 2017 to 2019
· Long-standing, key clients who provide repeat business and word of mouth referrals
· Nationwide database of over 7,000 reliable field technician contractors
· Well-positioned to capitalize on electric vehicle charging station market’s forecasted explosion
· Deploy comprehensive marketing campaigns to build brand awareness
· Develop business among governmental clients which provides consistent work during detrimental macroeconomic conditions
The company provides contracted field support and repair services to a variety of industries, including information technology, healthcare, communication, real estate, hospitality and retail. The majority of clients are located in the U.S.
The company is headquartered in a 3,240 square-foot facility and also utilizes a 2,344 square-foot facility, both leased from an unrelated third party.
Ownership is comprised of one majority and one minority owner, both of whom are looking to grow the company with a strategic partner before an eventual full exit. They are open to a variety of deal structures.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.