No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company provides electrical contracting services for multi-family (approximately 75%) and commercial construction. Its quality workmanship, fair pricing, and ability to meet deadlines distinguishes the company from other operators in its space.
• Operating history spans over four decades
• 30% of revenue is based on repeat business
• Typical project targeted is $2M in revenue
• Well-developed management team in place
• Trained, non-union work force of 70+ full-time employees
• Strong revenue per employee
• Ability to meet deadlines with guaranteed quality service
• Expand territory to cover more states
• Continue to streamline job procedures
• Formalize a dedicated marketing plan
• Build the team to take on additional jobs
• Southeast US; majority of work in past few years has been in-state because of the growth in multi-family construction.
• The company operates from a company-owned 18,800 sq. ft. facility on four acres. The facility includes warehouse and office space. There is room for expansion at the current operating facility on the two adjoining lots. The sale of the building can be discussed with the owner.
• One single owner, active in the business, who is looking to exit for retirement purposes. He is available to remain with new ownership for a transition period of up to a year.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.