The offering is a pair of Nevada-based businesses operating from one location. The first company is a commercial, industrial, and residential electrical subcontractor licensed in Nevada, Arizona and California. The business contracts and performs electrical installation on a variety of new and improvement construction projects. The second company is an electrical supply warehouse serving the commercial electrical trade in Nevada.
· Combined revenue of $14.3m for FY 2020 with year-over-year growth of 6.8% from 2019 to 2020.
· As of Q2 2021, the company is well positioned for a significant amount of contract work in the growing Southwest region since it is licensed in Nevada, Arizona, and California
· The companies offers both the parts and services of the supply chain
· Desirable operating location to expand into a ready-made supply house to complement the services side of the business
· Strong repeat customer base that continues to bring deals to the company
· Ability to broaden the scope into other regions in the Southwest
· The business would provide an advantageous opportunity with a general contractor
· The companies serve a variety of sectors including commercial, residential, energy, and industrial in the Southwest region of the United States.
· The business operates from a 10,000 square foot facility leased from a related party with room to grow in the current location. The facility can be included in the deal or leased at a negotiable rate.
· Ownership is seeking retirement with an eventual full exit from the business. The owner is willing to remain for a negotiable period to ensure a smooth transition and is open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.